Tanitoil Marine ship Management operates all managed vessels in the safest and most efficient manner possible in order to meet the requirements of shipowners, flag states, port states, class societies, charterers and other stakeholders in full compliance with the International Safety Management Code.
Close interaction between onboard personnel and highly experienced shore-based engineering and marine teams
Effective planned maintenance and procurement systems
Technical Superintendents are each allocated a group of three to five vessels and are responsible for monitoring the vessels’ condition and all aspects of their performance and operation, including:
- Safe and efficient cargo handling and conditioning
- Planned and project maintenance
- Regular condition assessment
- Dry dock planning and supervision
- Budget control
- Certification and vetting
- Established relationships with first-class suppliers, service providers, shipyards and workshops ensure that our customers consistently receive reliable and high-quality, cost competitive services cost.